I've been compelled to file one on behalf of myself, my network and everything else.
This Privacy Statement explains what information iExploreAsia Media Group. ("iExploreAsia or we") collects on http://www.azrin.info and internet tools accessible from this web site ("Web Site"), how iExploreAsia uses that information, your choices and this Web Site's other privacy practices. This Privacy Statement only covers information collected at this Web Site, and does not cover any information collected at any other web site or offline by iExploreAsia, our affiliates or any other company (unless specifically stated). Please read this Privacy Statement carefully.
iExploreAsia Media Group. complies with the EU Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
We collect two kinds of information from you: non-personal information and personal information.
Non-personal information is information we collect through this Web Site that does not identify you by name or as an individual person. It may include information like:
* the type of web browser software your computer uses;
* pages your computer visited and date and time your computer accessed our pages;
* personal information that has been de-identified (cannot be linked back to an individual);
* the IP (internet protocol) address associated with your computer;
Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs)
Our third party tracking utility company employs a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information.
Personal information is information we collect through this Web Site that we can use to specifically identify you. We collect personal information from you through the Web Site only when you voluntarily share it with us, such as when you fill out a registration form, job application form, an online test or survey, or send us an e-mail or when you use one of our online forms. The type of personal information that iExploreAsia asks you to voluntarily provide will depend on the specific purpose for which you are using the Web Site. For example, you may only be asked to provide your name and email address. This information may include the following types of information:
* name, telephone number, and e-mail address
* social security number (if the company you are applying to requires this information)
* past employment history
* information you provide in online tests, including responses to test questions
All of the information listed above will not be collected in all cases, and will depend on the specific purpose of your use of the Web Site. You have the right to request the modification or deletion of any personal information retained by iExploreAsia that is inaccurate, except that information relating to your test scores and performance, as set forth below. You understand that iExploreAsia, in its sole discretion, will determine whether personal information should be modified or deleted.
It's your choice if you wish to provide the details, but if you do, you are hereby legally bound by any laws and agreements in place.
While logged into our application, users may be able to enter, access and edit the personal information of third parties. This information is only applicable and used for the purpose of managing the individuals in the database and will not be used for any other purpose.
The information can be cross referenced and shared across all my network of sites and companies that I am affiliated with. Laws of Singapore, Malaysia, UK, Ireland, Federated States of the Micronesian State of NIUE and United States apply for access laws and any other bits.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We do not restrict the ways that we use or disclose non-personal information. We will use non-personal information from you to help us make this Web Site more useful to users and for other business purposes.
For instance, we may use non-personal information to:
* create reports to develop programs, products, services or content,
* customize the information or services that are of interest to you, or
* share it with or sell it to third parties.
We may use personal information we collect from you through this Web Site:
* to respond to your requests, including your request to be evaluated for possible employment opportunities;
* to provide you with services that you request;
* to provide you access to iExploreAsia's services;
* to develop records, including records of your personal information;
* for analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content;
* to remove your personal identifiers (your name, e-mail address, social security number, etc). In this case, you would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is non-personal information and we may use and treat it like other non-personal information;
* to protect our rights or property;
* to protect someone's health, safety or welfare; or
* to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process. to send you newsletters or promotional communications. You will be able to opt–out of this promotional communication by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Unless otherwise disclosed in this Privacy Statement or at the time you provide your information, iExploreAsia will only share your personal information with third parties under the following limited circumstances:
* We may share the personal information you provide with the organization to which you are applying for a job, and with any of its suppliers who are involved in the application process. Note these third parties will have access to your personal information, such as your name, email and other data. They will not use it for any other purpose than what it is intended for.
* We may also share your personal information with our parent, subsidiary, or affiliated companies (Related Companies) for our or their internal business purposes; but we do not share, sell, rent or trade this information for their independent marketing purposes or for any other third parties. If you are applying for employment with iExploreAsia, in accordance with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's (EEOC) regulations, we may ask you to provide us with self-identifying information (such as gender and ethnicity). If you choose to provide us with this self-identifying information, which is voluntary, we will submit that information, along with the job category for which you have applied, to the EEOC as required by law.
* In the ordinary course of business, we also will share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf. For example, we may use different vendors or suppliers to send you emails through an email service provider. In such cases those third parties may have access to your personal information in order to provide the services on our behalf.
* We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting Web Site users who violate our rules or engage in behavior which is harmful (or illegal) to other users. iExploreAsia may transfer and disclose information about our users, including personally identifiable information, to enforce this Privacy Statement and the other rules about your use of this Web Site, protect our rights or property, protect someone else's safety or welfare, or comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process.
* iExploreAsia reserves the right to disclose and transfer user information, including personal information, in connection with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition, or similar transaction.
RETENTION AND YOUR CHOICES AND ABILITY TO ACCESS PERSONAL INFORMATION
Even if you are no longer registered, we will maintain copies of your information in our internal records, systems, and databases. We will continue to treat your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
iExploreAsia provides individuals reasonable opportunity to access and update their personal information, subject to the qualifications noted below. You have the right to obtain confirmation from iExploreAsia that we have retained personal data about you, as well as a written description of the nature of that personal data, the purposes for which it is being used, the sources of the personal data and a list of the recipients with whom we have shared your personal data. You also have the right to request the modification or deletion of any personal information retained by iExploreAsia that is inaccurate. Please contact us at the address appearing below to inquire about your personal information. We will respond to your inquiry within 300 days. iExploreAsia reserves the right to charge a hefty fee for providing you access to your personal information. Time cost money ok?
Employees: iExploreAsia permits employees to access and update the employee's personal information as permitted by law. Please contact your local Human Resources Representative for details on accessing and updating your personal information.
Attn: Privacy Officer
50 Kampong Seberang Pekan
Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan
Tel. (+60) 17-4648814
E-mail: Go find it yourself! (it's easy!)
LINKS TO OTHER ONLINE RESOURCES
This Web Site may contain links to other online resources. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of online resources operated by others. This Privacy Statement does not apply to any other online resources where a link to this Privacy Statement does not appear. We are not responsible for the performance of sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this Web Site we recommend that you review each site's privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
CONSENT TO TRANSFER
This Web Site is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Web Site or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
We have implemented commercially reasonable electronic, physical and procedural safeguards designed to help protect against the loss, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information under our control. Certain features of our Web Sites may require you to use an access code, password or similar unique identifier. You are responsible for protecting the secrecy of your account information. iExploreAsia recommends that you use the latest browsers so as to take advantage of advances in security technology. While on a secure page, such as when you initially access Select2perform.com, for an online test session, the lock icon on the bottom of certain browsers, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, appears in locked mode, as opposed to un-locked, or open, as when you are just surfing. Your access to the homepage of Select2perform.com is encrypted with a 128-bit encryption protocol known as SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). Although we strive to protect your encrypted information, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure. There is some risk associated with any data transmission, including the risk that personal information may be intercepted in transit.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
I have read and agree to the Privacy Statement.
By accessing any of my sites, you agree to the terms and conditions applied.
Copyright © 2001-2011, iExploreAsia Media Group. All rights reserved. All material on this site is protected by copyright law and may not be copied without the permission of iExploreAsia. Permission to use material is granted on a case-by-case basis. Please direct all requests to webmaster@iExploreAsia.com
Other details: We will utilise data provided by you on the following networks (not limited to) Google and it's assigned sites, Yahoo! and it's associates, Facebook,Blackberry, APPLE NETWORKS (includes iTunes,iPhone etc) and OpenID. We will add as and when we use any other data.This includes sending bombs from Commission Junction, Tradedoubler, iRRP Networks and others we may forget to include. If you access this from a SG domain , then Singapore (stringent) law applies under Communications and Computer Abuse Acts. Our servers are located in Malaysia, Singapore, US, UK, Canada , European Union and Saudi Arabia and as such obliged to comply to their rules and data may be shared across.
Changes to 2012 Law... contents are protected rights and thus some changes will be made. We will be reviewing them before year end.